Venue hire includes:
- Exclusive use of room and furniture
- Use of wireless microphone and sound system
- Use of 2 projectors and 2 large drop-down screens
- Remote computer connections for projectors
- Wifi internet access
- Use of kitchen, commercial stove and steriliser/dishwasher
- Instant tea/coffee (milk to be supplied by the hirer)
Use of room:
Venue capacity: 120 pax
Furniture can be laid out to suit your requirements but needs to be returned at the end of the function
Free parking is available in white lined parking spaces in Westhaven for a three-hour duration and ‘all day’ passes can be arranged upon request.
Up to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 4:30pm Fridays
Full Day: 5 – 8 hours $450
Half Day: 4 – 5 hours $350
Full Day: $600
Half Day: $400
Prices correct at 01 January 2018 and are subject to change.
The RYC kitchen is suitable for food presentation and reheating only. All food must be prepared and cooked off-site and only heated on the premises
Use of the commercial oven and stove and steriliser dishwasher
10ltr hot water urn and tea and coffee
Use of fridge/chiller
RYC do not supply crockery, cutlery or linen.
JT Caterers are our usual club caterers. Contact: Tracey Bennewith. Ph: 0274-64-66-55. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are situated in Westhaven Marina, close to the Auckland Harbour Bridge at the end of Curran St, St Marys Bay, Auckland Central. Follow Westhaven Drive around to the roundabout directly under the Harbour Bridge veering right and follow the waterfront to the fourth building along.
Points to Note:
- The club rooms are on the first floor and are accessed only by stairs.
- We have excellent heating for winter events and no air-conditioning.
- Parking is available for 3 hours at a time. Special permission can be obtained for all day parking upon request when booking
Viewing the Venue:
The clubrooms are open: Tues – Fri 10.00am – 3.00pm. Please contact the office regarding a time to view the venue.